• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

30th Annual Harvest Run/ Walk

I know nothing about shooting runners.

Can some of you give me advice for next year.

IMG_0202.JPG

He only help his arms like this for a few steps, This was done on open road, and not a track.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Cody,

It's fun and a nice picture. To do better you'd need to say for what reason? It works fine as is. Of course, having more competitors and the crowd on the side would be helpful, so one needs to be positioned to get that!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Cody,

Here it's just folk going by. There's no grit and determination of the front runners. You might try a wider lens for this crowd. Since it's running, maybe drop down so you get the legs! The best part might be at the finish line when the stalwarts first arrive. Then you have athletic action, competitiveness and a cheering crowd.

Asher

Cody,

Here it's just folk going by. There's no grit and determination of the front runners. You might try a wider lens for this crowd. Since it's running, maybe drop down so you get the legs! The best part might be at the finish line when the stalwarts first arrive. Then you have athletic action, competitiveness and a cheering crowd.

Asher

Asher,

I had my widest lens on 18mm. and the cheering crowd was behind and to my side. not many outside people was there, just the runners themselves.