• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New Software for Event Photogs

Photo Parata is event photography software (Windows) developed by OPF very own Sam Carleton. The software is designed to help the photographer categorize the images and display the images on viewing stations so the general public can view and purchase the images at the event.

Photo Parata is a client/server program. The Grand Marshal (GM) is the server. The photographer or the photographer's assistant manages the event from the GM. They also use the GM to ingest the images into the system for viewing. The Kiosk Viewing Station (KVS) is the client. The KVS is designed to run on a secondary computers and allows the public to view the images.

Says Sam:
Sam Carleton said:
I am looking for event photographers that are currently active event photographers who would be interested in trying out my software and giving me loads of feedback, both the good and the bad! I have only one goal with Photo Parata: make your life easier!

The software was designed and tested for XP Home, Vista support is in the work.
You can get full details about the software from the web site.