• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Found a job in my field with FashionJobsCentral.com.

Areli dell

I liked that I was able to find a job in my field on www.fashionjobscentral.com. It was very easy for me to know where to look: the break down of categories is really helpful to navigate through the site. But the thing I liked most about FashionJobsCentral.com was the daily job reports that they sent me so I didn’t have to search much

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Areli
This is your very first and only post here and let me welcome you to OPF.
However I just wonder why suddenly you come to post here something that can be understood as advertising… Could you add to your signature or in a post a website address where we could see your work? Otherwise I think your post should be moved to "Education, Training, Workshops and Shoot Opportunities." forum…

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
As there were no response to my previous post, the entire thread has been moved here.

I strongly recommend to be carefull with the website advertised here as one cannot check anything prior to register… hmmm

Last edited: