• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

need info and parts for this camera

Nick Wheeler

Hey everyone. I'm new to this forum and looking for information on a camera I got from my aunt a while back. From what I've gathered it is a beattie 4x5 that was used for portrait stuff like school photos. It seems I have everything except a power cord. If anyone can help me come up with a cord so I can see if the thing works, I'd appreciate it.

_LND4210.jpg

_LND4198.jpg

Michael Fontana

pro member
It looks like a ethernet-slot = RJ-45 - at the right of the first picture.

You could open the lensboard and show what's inside.
Are there two lenses? Is it a stereocam - or two shots on the same 4/5' film?

Show more Photos, please - these things arent that common...

Nick Wheeler

It looks like a ethernet-slot = RJ-45 - at the right of the first picture.

You could open the lensboard and show what's inside.
Are there two lenses? Is it a stereocam - or two shots on the same 4/5' film?

Show more Photos, please - these things arent that common...

It is a "twin lens reflex" so you'll get the one photo through one lens as you look through the other. The cord I need is the 6-pin round power cord that goes on the left side. The connector on the right is a sync cable for the flashes. I am posting up more pics.

_LND4208.jpg

This is the connector from the film mag to the controls on the side of the cam.
_LND4207.jpg

_LND4206.jpg

_LND4205.jpg