• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Some of my favorite portraits!

Perry Haines

00010.jpg
veronica01.jpg

rinda11.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Perry,

This picture of Veronica stands apart from the other two since it seems like it is intended as a portrait and is more intimate, while the other two are more casual and appear to be event pictures, that is taken as part of some celebration party.

It's good to only show one image so one can concentrate on that one style, unless a series says something collectively.

I do like this picture enough to look at it a few times and then wonder about her. So that covers my minimum for a portrait. She'll probably grow on me by tomorrow!

Thanks for sharing your work.

Asher

Ray West

Hi Perry,

I'm not sure, but I think you maybe have not got the image size conversion, maybe causing posterisation or whatever. Your images look fine on your web site, but the three here, in particular the one selected by Asher looks 'washed out', highlights blown. I've not found the exact image on your site, but as I said, the ones there do not exhibit that.

Of course, as raised elsewhere, it may be the effect of the white opf background, but I think is in the conversion.

Best wishes,

Ray