• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Wedding Photographer Bootcamp (US 10 city tour) San Diego Spots Open!

I thought I'd share this ad from the other forum I attend frequently:
-----
Join Shay Stephens in this 4 day intensive wedding photography workshop for photographers new to wedding photography or who just want to get to the next level.

The workshop covers:
  • Photojournalistic style wedding photography
  • Attracting and booking the right clients and avoiding "bridezillas"
  • Lighting techniques, including off camera and available light
  • Shoot a ceremony in a real church with models or actors dressed in stunning bridal attire
  • A photojournalistically inspired portrait session with the bride and groom in a beautiful park setting
  • The church and park photos you take can be used on your website and portfolio
  • Efficient post wedding workflow and batching
  • Managing deliverables like books, images on disk, and video DVD slideshows
Only 10 cities. Only 10 people per city. Only $1,995 (all inclusive: hotel, models, church, transport, food - everything is covered).
---
ON a personal note, me and ChatKat are going to San Diego in September. Other cities are filling up fast, too.
I sincerely recommend to think fast if you want to make it. Shay's great person and an awesome photographer. I can't think of a better way to start one's wedding portolio.

HTH

debbie boren

WOW... what a great opportunity that must have been. Are you aware of any upcoming workshops that would be similar to this one?
Many thanks,