• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Quiescent Arcadia

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Took me back with its grace and beauty, Charlotte! You are a clever thief!

Reminds me of the mood, fashion and esthetics of Erté*!

Asher

*(Romain de Tirtoff (23 November 1892 – 21 April 1990) was a Russian-born French artist and designer known by the pseudonym Erté, from the French pronunciation of his initials (pronounced [ɛʁ.te]). He was a 20th-century artist and designer in an array of fields, including fashion, jewellery, graphic arts, costume and set design for film, theatre, and opera, and interior decor. Wikipedia)

Peter Dexter

A fascinating image, nearly monochromatic but with a touch of color and a composition that harks back to something classical.

Charlotte Thompson

Asher
Thank you... I found this vintage in a forgotten file and loved it so much. Guess what the center of white is ?

Charlotte-

Peter
Much appreciated !

Charlotte

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

You are so very close! It is a vintage martini glass that was my grandmothers. I still have a few left of these gorgeous glasses. Bravo !

C-