• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Happy Hallowe'en!

Peter Dexter

43789890880_c50521f881_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Peter,

Such a great find! This is totally something new to me.

What a handsome and fabulous creature! Exotic and so spiffy, and pumped out!

It’s funny how we consider this caterpillar form as an immature part of the creature’s life cycle. Perhaps this is the main part of its life where it dreams of greater good, imagines abstract art and how to stop a killer meteor from crashing on our precious planet. Who know, perhaps they have brilliant telepathic cooperative brains, thousands like them working together as a kind of compound brain! For them sex is taboo and unthinkable!

Perhaps the butterfly or moth is just a robot they have devised to disseminate their DNA to future offspring!

But still, nothing beats this punk hairstyle!

Asher

Peter Dexter

No brushing of teeth with this one. All the spikes are equipped with potent venom. If you were a bird you would already know this.

It turns out this is a Tussock Moth caterpillar (no idea which one). I doubt the resulting moth puts on near as good a show.

Excellent details - especially given the apparent length of those hairs. I may have some bird DNA, because I immediately didn't like the thought of touching those spikes. ;-)