• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

X and O

Steven Sinski

we all play or played tic tac toe somewhere and somewhen in our lives.

as a little personal challenge, along in my travels, i decided to look for an X and an O occuring "natually".

first shot was taken in New Zealand (2005) while my family and I were hiking. so I got my X

_H3Z0025_DxO-XL.jpg

the O took a bit longer and showed up in Virginia (2011)

_D7A2676_DxO-XL.jpg

ah, the finer things in life

Doug Kerr

Hi, Steven,

we all play or played tic tac toe somewhere and somewhen in our lives.

as a little personal challenge, along in my travels, i decided to look for an X and an O occuring "natually".

first shot was taken in New Zealand (2005) while my family and I were hiking. so I got my X

_H3Z0025_DxO-XL.jpg

the O took a bit longer and showed up in Virginia (2011)

_D7A2676_DxO-XL.jpg

ah, the finer things in life

What a wonderful, and clever, diptych! Both shots are beautiful even outside their role in the game.

Best regards,

Doug

Antonio Correia

I say, what I fantastic idea to pursuit for some time !

The second picture is especially interesting and illustrative ! Well done.

The reflex is perfect !

Antonio Correia

Steven you may be lucky but mainly you are concerned, committed to capture the Xs and the Os

Kind of scanning the environment where you go to get the images you want. You have a purpose on mind and that is good !

Perhaps you have more...

Steven Sinski

thank you all. it is an exercise I do to myself every now and then. it does help when looking for specifics to photographic.