• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Time and Secrets

Charlotte Thompson

I have no idea why it centered like this

url=https://postimg.cc/kBjyvHdc]
Collages306.jpg
[/url]​

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Because there are [center ]………[/center ] tags
Strangely there is also an url code that appears, I can remove it, should you wish so…
Very nice and delicate image BTW.
I also like the detail made by the curtain shadow on the top :)
The girl/woman looks so fragile!

Charlotte Thompson

Nicolas

I know the center code I do it all the time just this one I dunno why did not work for some alien reason

Thank you though and thank you for the work compliment she is delicate isn't she

Charlotte

Asher

Thanks for looking and yes very delicate spirit

Charlotte

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Nicolas

I know the center code I do it all the time just this one I dunno why did not work for some alien reason

Thank you though and thank you for the work compliment she is delicate isn't she

Charlotte

Asher

Thanks for looking and yes very delicate spirit

Charlotte

I like Alien surprises, sometimes they are phenomenal and completely out of what we can expect… Don't you? :)

fahim mohammed

How are you Charlotte?

Once again you enthrall us all and invite us into your distinct time and space.

Thank you for that, dear lady.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Charlotte,

Keep watch over your bubbling cauldron. When you vanish who can stir? We don’t even know wherevin all your dusty tattered books the incantations are stored........ or what on earth the different herbs are!

But I am glad you are back as your magic is incomparable!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

You are such a sweetheart! I promise never to put a spell on you ! I cannot tell you the magical spell I use but I can save you from it. Poof ! I hope to be back soon.

C.