• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Are you the traveler?

fahim mohammed

Asked the old man.
Yes, I said. And sat down besides him. He told me of things long past. Things which one would rarely get to know. At least, as it was conveyed to me by my guide.

p2752035799-6.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asked the old man.
Yes, I said. And sat down besides him. He told me of things long past. Things which one would rarely get to know. At least, as it was conveyed to me by my guide.

p2752035799-6.jpg

I don't know that this man has had a life of trials as the lines in his face suggests.

Facial markings like this are also built in genetically and influenced by diet and lifestyle. We could find a felliwcwith a smooth face who has suffered mightily while this fellow might have once been avlot plumper!

We need to know his story first.

Certainly he has unique perspectives and experiences and one thing I know is that Fahim is wont to stop and chat, never to convert anyone, although I doubt he would turn anyone away!

Asher