• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Plastic hart

Antonio Correia

i-sQ23D3n-XL.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Antonio,

This is so different from any picture of Setubal, portraits or tours of India. This is much more unrestrained, lyrical and free. Also deliciously goody and creamy!

Amazing abstraction, but tell us more about this and are there any siblings or cousins to this creation?

Asher

Antonio Correia

Thank you for your comments ! :)
This is just a cabbage over a plastic bag scanned and manipulated with Photoshop
Nothing fancy, indeed. It came out because someone else in Face has posted a similar work.
Once, I intended to photograph sections of vegetables but I never did it. I just remembered I could do it with the basic scanner we have, which is never used...
I made another one which is bellow. The window was opened and as the door of the scanner was also opened, ambient light was captured.
I have to try something new someday.

i-R5nSVFw-XL.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Antonio,

This is important work as you are coming at art through a different window. I commend this as working with classical representative art forms is what trained Picasso’s brilliance.

Then he restarted, primed with skill but working in a new universe with abundant skill and technique informed by love and hate, peace and war, lust and respect.

Asher