• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Pop Art

Here's a example from a 'pop art' series by my wife Lee. The aim of these photos is to elicit smiles from viewers. I think this one's pretty damn creative - it certainly made me smile. Hope you like it too.

pop_art_by_rufusthered-dcoxm4m.jpg

Cheers, Mike

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Here's a example from a 'pop art' series by my wife Lee. The aim of these photos is to elicit smiles from viewers. I think this one's pretty damn creative - it certainly made me smile. Hope you like it too.

pop_art_by_rufusthered-dcoxm4m.jpg

Cheers, Mike

Michael,

It is clever and humorous.

May I suggest that one white feather and even adding just the lips would work was well, as we can put in the rest ourselves. There are such a lot of possibilities. I hope she makes more!

Asher

Hi Asher, Lee was really pleased with your reply, particularly the 'clever and humorous' comment.:) I agree with your suggestion about inclusion of only the white feather. However, if the eyes are a window into the mind, soul, personality (or any supernal encompassing quality), their shape, size, direction and dynamics each convey an artistic message. That's why inclusion of that pair of emoticon eyes seemed right for that picture - i.e., to create an impression of wide-eyed wonder. Cheers, Mike