• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

more fastpitch (from Wed's game)

Jeff Mims

Bad lighting in this game. It was a later start time, and I was between 800 and 1250 ISO, for about the last half of the game. Difficult lighting, but I needed the practice. The only way I know to get better is get advice from more skillful shooters, and practice. So..that's what I'm doing.
BTW, the pitcher shots were thru the fence.

102289821.jpg

102289824.jpg.jpg

102288998.jpg

Nill Toulme

I wouldn't call that bad lighting at all, and these look great. In fact, the light in the first shot is pretty darn wonderful.

Well done.

Nill

doug anderson

I wouldn't call that bad lighting at all, and these look great. In fact, the light in the first shot is pretty darn wonderful.

Well done.

Nill

You have captured the seriousness of these girls.

When I watch a softball pitcher, the way they ratchet their arms around to deliver a pitch, I shudder to think of what kind of rotator cuff problems they'll have down the line.

Jeff Mims

Doug,
Thanks for the kind words.
I wonder about pitchers too. I'm told, that because it's an underhanded throwing motion, and more natural than overhand like in baseball.
Then again, I've heard of more than one softball pitcher who has had shoulder surgery.