• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Paw Print

Paw Print is from my Naturally Abstract collection and was composed at the Aiken County Historical Museum in Aiken, SC. This may land with a thud, but I personally found it quite interesting so here it goes.

Everyone here knows how destructive wind can be when creating macro images. As it was way too windy after I got on site, I looked for something that wouldn't be bothered by the gusts. Cut rock that had been cemented into a floor was perfect in that regard. I searched for patterns in the rock until I found scenes that piqued my artistic eye.

The Artist's Story blog post for this piece (and one other I found right before this) can be read here: Paw Print

SD16_2756.jpg