• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

High-end retouch artist

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi!
I'm new here. My name is Aida.

I'm a high-end retouch artist and photomanipulator.
This is my portfolio:
http://www.bgagraphix.com/
After/before gallery:

If you are interested in working with me , please send me an email at retouch@bgagraphix.com, with a link to your site also.

Thank you,
Aida
Hi Aida and welcome!

Good to see you here. Jump and an participate fully with your own pics and help with other people's work where they allow editing and reposting. That will be really be a benefit for everyone.

Asher

OPFrs, look at Aida's website. I can only assert that I like it. However I'd suggest that you start with one or two small jobs and report back on your experience. I have a feeling you will be happy. Just that. I hope I'm right!

Hi Aida,

A quick look at your site shows that it is just a Flash gallery. I looked through it and it looks nice. But the Flash used does nothing that could not be done with HTML and JavaScript (for the page turn effects). And with HTML and JavaScript one can change the page titles and URLs (http://...) to be different for every image. This would in turn empower the search engine (Google just sees the Flash and does not index your content. Using HTML and JavaScript one can also leverage alt text on images and titles on links to reinforce keywords and concepts which makes your business website easier for people to find.

Anyway, my mind is clearly on work and I was actually testing a tweak to the Quick Reply script.

Please be welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here.

all the best,

Sean

Last edited: