• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Protecting Children in America. An American storm on Guns.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Protecting children in America. An American storm on Guns.​

Unfortunately, the gun lobby controls the Republican Party, so these school children, when 2 years older in 2020 will be able to make the difference in the next Presidential election.

Guns are not used in a disciplined way. The 2cd amendment talks about a well organized militia not the right for people claiming some slight to be able to shoot civilians!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher
for me it is such a SHAME!! that our children have to fight for their right for an education in America and for their right to be safe in getting their education!! I do applaud them . The NRA owns Trump. And Trump is not only insane he doesn't give a care for anything but Trump. I tell you when that Sandy Hook shooting happened i remember where I was at home and exactly the photo of myself. I thought of dearest love Peyton just in Kindergarten then and how I just cried with my hands over my mouth for those little little children. All the while knowing I could never recover from a loss like that! How I still grieve for those parents. I despise Trump.

C-

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher
for me it is such a SHAME!! that our children have to fight for their right for an education in America and for their right to be safe in getting their education!! I do applaud them . The NRA owns Trump. And Trump is not only insane he doesn't give a care for anything but Trump. I tell you when that Sandy Hook shooting happened i remember where I was at home and exactly the photo of myself. I thought of dearest love Peyton just in Kindergarten then and how I just cried with my hands over my mouth for those little little children. All the while knowing I could never recover from a loss like that! How I still grieve for those parents. I despise Trump.

C-

Wait, you think he's bad?

Pence will do the same and tell us he's sent by God!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

that was very funny! Yep I know all about Pence. My family thinks I am addicted to this regime. I am1
I have been following since before until now with this ridiculous fraud in our government. All I can hope for is the final justice from from Mr. Muller.