• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

This time of the year again

Jarmo Juntunen

All this snow will probably be gone by tomorrow so I had to take the chance and go shooting.

Lavajoki 1

_img1280.jpg

Lavajoki 2

_img1280.jpg

SUch lovely images, Jarmo. Do you already have snow? We are expecting on Halloween. I think I'll have to wear a coat to answer the door! I don't love the cold, but winter sure brings beautiful images to capture with it!

Jarmo Juntunen

Hi all! Thank you. It took me a while answer. Our new cats marked their first month here by eating the power cord of my WLAN extender. So we've been left without internet for the time being.

Jarmo Juntunen

Hard life in northern europe ...but fine pictures you made.
Here in Austria snow just touched the high peaks like sugarpowder ...

I'm originally from Lapland so I actually miss the cold and snow. We rarely get to see real wind in the Southern part where we live now. Thank you for your kind comment!