• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Mayumi Rei

I was asked if I could contribute a few of my photos so I am starting with a couple safe for work ones in the glamor category to see if I can figure image posting out on this site. I am using these as they are ones from the same set I just posted to my Facebook page today. Mostly I shoot nudes or product shots these days, but this was from one of my model portfolio update shoots I still do occasionally also.
The Model is Mayumi Rei.

LWI_7189_edit_web.jpg

LWI_7342_edit_BW_web.jpg

You are free to comment on the images or not (who knows I may have missed something in the harsh critique of myself), they were taken in 2008, so it has been awhile, I have gotten better since then. I don't think it necessary here, but just in case, negative comments about any of my models are unwelcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well said!

But it's never been allowed to disrespect anyone here, so no need for concern!

❤️

Models trust us and our community and we return that with appreciation and respect!

Asher

Asher Kelman

I was asked if I could contribute a few of my photos so I am starting with a couple safe for work ones in the glamor category to see if I can figure image posting out on this site. I am using these as they are ones from the same set I just posted to my Facebook page today. Mostly I shoot nudes or product shots these days, but this was from one of my model portfolio update shoots I still do occasionally also.
The Model is Mayumi Rei

LWI_7189_edit_web.jpg

Tim,

A pleasing composition. The ripples in the water make a generous halo around her head.

I like that you bring your model to the outdoors! I must admit that it's easier to photograph in the studio as one has total control of light.

But you are enterprising! This first picture reminds me of so many fine ladies being serenaded on fine gondolas in Italy! That's how she appears to me!

Asher

.....so is this just natural light!

Asher Kelman

I was asked if I could contribute a few of my photos so I am starting with a couple safe for work ones in the glamor category.........

The Model is Mayumi Rei

Tim Dolan: Mayumi Rei​
Tim,

This picture stands well on its own. She's lovely.

It's interesting and unique. We know she has dressed up for something special.....there's some mystery here

....and some sense of Mayumi's isolation.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Glad to have you visit. Have you shot more with her or did she move on to some new venture?

I tend you work with a model over a numbero years. It helps that trust is built and one gets more relaxed as each one knows what the other person expects.

You did a good job. How did you light her face or was the sky overcast?

Asher

As for lighting, I think that was during my phase were I was using a second Canon 550 flash for fill. But not sure because around that time I stopped using it because it was a pain to get them aligned to see each other and I had to always replace the batteries.