• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

warmer bag

Ralph Honsbeek

Winter are cold here and winter is coming soon.

My camera fails at extreme low temps , how can I warm up my camera bag interior ?

thanks

Winter are cold here and winter is coming soon.

My camera fails at extreme low temps , how can I warm up my camera bag interior ?

Hi Ralph,

Maybe you could use a couple of those chemical handwarmers (you boil them in hot water to regenerate, and set them off by twisting a metal plate inside the package) in your bag. Just don't put them in direct contact with the camera body, because they can become quite hot. You could consider adding some radiator insulation foil inside the bag to better keep the raised temperature inside longer as long as the bag is not opened.

Cheers,
Bart