• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Thank You Ladies, Exit Stage Left

With all the attention to WW1 during the past year, I found a Library of Congress photo of women stretcher-bearers with the British Army Auxiliary that deserved a 21st century breath of air. Cheers, Mike

thank_you_ladies__exit_stage_left_by_rufusthered-d8akkpq.jpg

Upon viewing this image again, it seemed ungainly and hard to read the content of the lower half. So here's a version split into two images with a stronger background in the lower. I hope you get the message I wanted to convey. Cheers, Mike.

exit_stage_left_2_dscn4581_snapseed_small_by_rufusthered-d8amcc7.jpg

exit_2_3_dscn4581_snapseed_small_by_rufusthered-d8ama9x.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Actually, I managed to read every word in the original. Who did the writing? It's a blast - sad and chilling as well as a salute the innocence wasted on battlefields by men in pin-striped suits with exclusive club memberships!

I am moved and impressed.

Asher