• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

To share new-born 45SPS w/ 40mm Vertical Shift

Weiwei YU

Hi from Shenzhen ,CHINA. Newbie here & hopefully it's the right place to say hi to you all ^^
I'd like to get to know more about LF/MF photography coz' it's work related .Looking for some pro. opinions or suggestions about a new-born Fotoman 45 SPS with 40mm Vertical Shift .Got some photos but not allowed to attach ,I guess. Cheers

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi from Shenzhen ,CHINA. Newbie here & hopefully it's the right place to say hi to you all ^^
I'd like to get to know more about LF/MF photography coz' it's work related .Looking for some pro. opinions or suggestions about a new-born Fotoman 45 SPS with 40mm Vertical Shift .Got some photos but not allowed to attach ,I guess. Cheers

Hello Weiwel,

First you need to introduce yourself. Welcome to OPF. This community is dedicated to helping folk with photography to reach and exceed their dreams. Were certainly interested in great cameras but not obsessed as in many other websites! There obviously is a gap in English being translated to the far reaches of the planet, as we have a pretty strict policy of "no advertising by newbies until they have made substantial contributions". I can save you the angst here by simply giving folks a link to your ample post here in which pictures of the new Fotoman camera are shown.

I myself have always been fascinated by the Fotoman company. The cameras have been offered at very reasonable prices, far lower than the premier Swiss companies. The idea of a handheld 4x5 is attractive. I'd be happy to hold one in my hands.

What I'd love to see are your pictures taken with the camera hand held! Simply load them online in your favorite server and then insert the URL of that image between
. PM me if you need more help. As long as the pictures are those you have taken and like, that mean something to you, we'll not count them as advertising.

I'm happy to read anything about the new cameras. Just send them to me by PM. We're report if there's anything of interest this community. Meanwhile, if a surprise camera came from China to my address, we'd review that too.

Asher