• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

And the Winner is...

Chris Calohan

Visual Arts Center of Northwest Florida
Face & Facets Photography Show

"Best of Show"

15620501182_8446aa731e_o_d.jpg

Fog-Bound Sunrise: Chris Calohan​

Didn't know you had entered it into a contest, congratulations. I loved this image the first time I saw it. Glad your work is recognized as being special. Bravo!
Maggie

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Visual Arts Center of Northwest Florida
Face & Facets Photography Show

"Best of Show"

15620501182_8446aa731e_o_d.jpg

Fog-Bound Sunrise: Chris Calohan​

Am impressed, Chris, but hardly surprised! Congrats. You've managed to keep detail on lit and silhouetted grasses and at the same time show a major blanketing of fog over the landscape, almost totally obliterating every structure, Dave one which breaks through and another which just lurks there, almost lost to view.

How large and on what paper did you print?

Asher

Antonio Correia

Indeed a very nice image !
Congratulations Chris. :)

I am also interested to know the size of the print and the paper used.

Chris Calohan

This was taken on Panama City Beach in Florida just as the sun cracked the horizon and only seconds before the fog enveloped everything.