• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Indian Beach!

James Lemon

i-jmDGcsP-L.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Hi James,

This iPhone does not do your "big picture" justice! Not optimized for B&W and we need a larger image to really appreciate the important figures accross your foreground.

Might you be able to also post a larger version, say 2000 pixels wide so I can enjoy it on my large screen.

Asher

James Lemon

Hi James,

This iPhone does not do your "big picture" justice! Not optimized for B&W and we need a larger image to really appreciate the important figures accross your foreground.

Might you be able to also post a larger version, say 2000 pixels wide so I can enjoy it on my large screen.

Asher

Hi Asher

A larger pic.

L1030466-1_zpsgxbht36l.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]​

James Lemon

James, nice one like to see it in color as well.
Don

Hello Don

Thank you for your comment! I am sorry to disappoint you but I only processed the original raw file without a copy and it has since been archived. It is rare that I would go back to an image.

Best, regards
James