• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Cafe Mocha !

James Lemon

i-c4Rfjn3-L.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

James,

I am most impressed by your discovery of this young lady with the distinctive beret and the pattern of solid textures arranged around her. It's as if you had cut out pieces from different samples from a lumber and hardware store!

Tell us the story about meeting her and whether or not you arranged her pose to any degree or just sampled what you happened on?

Asher

James Lemon

James,

I am most impressed by your discovery of this young lady with the distinctive beret and the pattern of solid textures arranged around her. It's as if you had cut out pieces from different samples from a lumber and hardware store!

Tell us the story about meeting her and whether or not you arranged her pose to any degree or just sampled what you happened on?

Asher

Hi James

candid or concept?

Asher, Wolfgang

This is the scene that I came upon while exploring a small town called Fairhaven Washington USA all I had to do was frame the picture!

Best, regards
James

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
James,

What is your "archive"? Isn't that just a hard drive of all your pictures, or you carefully discard those you don't like and then store it a bank vault!

I particularly like this picture and would hope that you had more in the shoot equally as intriguing!

I really appreciate the combination of "architectural" geometries withsuch a fine pose!

Asher

James Lemon

James,

What is your "archive"? Isn't that just a hard drive of all your pictures, or you carefully discard those you don't like and then store it a bank vault!

I particularly like this picture and would hope that you had more in the shoot equally as intriguing!

I really appreciate the combination of "architectural" geometries withsuch a fine pose!

Asher

Hi Asher

It is 16 terabytes of expensive hard drives! My computer is small with not much storage space so I like to keep it clean. My workflow is a super structure of efficiency and always current and I don't go back and revisit pictures without a good reason. I do keep a copy of my final edited images of my most recent shoots on my computer but only to display on social media. The only other shots were some test shots of the surrounding area. I am glad you like the picture that was presented, very much appreciate your comments!

Best, regards
James