• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Serene...

Dr Klaus Schmitt

38895182851_5868b06f1f_o.jpg

Sunny but cold winter day...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks guys!

Asher, this is just some grass lit by the late warm winter sun which looked like being on fire!

Great, I am relieved. When bushes catch on fire spontaneously, the ancient Israelites in their tens of thousands could be marching in! I hate it when that happens, as we have Golden calves and have to eat that manna, (with sand in one's teeth), no caviar or Alsacian wine!

Asher

Last edited:

Jarmo Juntunen

Yes, very serene. Is the hazy outcome a result of postprosessing or does that lense produce the effect? (apologies if you find my question stupid).

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Yes, very serene. Is the hazy outcome a result of postprosessing or does that lense produce the effect? (apologies if you find my question stupid).

No, you're fully correct, the lens does everything, I just hold the camera in place. This is why I buy so many lenses, to become a better photographer!