• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The Altered Landscape: Collaborative Photography Project

Mark Hampton

The Altered Landscape is a new collaborative photography project where photographers can share their personal visions of landscapes altered by human.

http://www.thealteredlandscape.com

I Hope you'll like it.

Jérôme

Jérôme,

welcome.

how does the work move forward from the baseline of the new / topographic - they worked (generalizing here) on marginalised spaces - studying the boundary between man-made features and nature (impacted by human interaction)?

do you feel it is a homage or a movement?

cheers

Jerome Marot

how does the work move forward from the baseline of the new / topographic - they worked (generalizing here) on marginalised spaces - studying the boundary between man-made features and nature (impacted by human interaction)?

Mark, if I did not know about your photography, I would be frightened.

Jérôme,

welcome.

cheers
Hi Mark,

This is a homage to the movement.

best regards

Mark Hampton

Mark, if I did not know about your photography, I would be frightened.

Jerome

yeh, sometimes I dispear at my internet voice - say it in a squeaky Scottish accent out loud ... it's the only way to get round the pompous sound my typing makes at times ..

ok off to make some things !!

Jérôme,

5412499551_ee95566138_z.jpg

From The Alterd Landscape - Copyright © Сина​

hope its ok to post this - i like how the noise works with the whole image here. it would destroy me at 5 foot wide. the closer to the image you get the less there is to see.

nice link to your site..

Jerome

yeh, sometimes I dispear at my internet voice - say it in a squeaky Scottish accent out loud ... it's the only way to get round the pompous sound my typing makes at times ..

ok off to make some things !!

Jérôme,

5412499551_ee95566138_z.jpg

From The Alterd Landscape - Copyright © Сина​

hope its ok to post this - i like how the noise works with the whole image here. it would destroy me at 5 foot wide. the closer to the image you get the less there is to see.

nice link to your site..
Mark,

Im agree with you and find this one beautiful.

Thanks.