• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Cat & Girl

Jarmo Juntunen

Long time no photos... here's one for change.

_img1280.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Long time no photos... here's one for change.

_img1280.jpg

Wow!

I know that is an insufficient critique for a fabulouscpicture, but this is a wake up surprise and makes me blink and be so thankful that we abolished our initial rule, “don’t post cat-pictures” when OPF began, 12 years ago! Then I had been turned off by the Dpreview.com community practice of using cats whiskers as the premium test of the prowess of premium lenses that give “bragging rights”!

This picture shows how the cat, in human life, can be so integrated and part of the family experience to share in happiness, bonding, haughtiness and withdrawal!

Asher

Jarmo Juntunen

Wow!

I know that is an insufficient critique for a fabulous picture, but this is a wake up surprise and makes me blink and be so thankful that we abolished our initial rule, “don’t post cat-pictures” when OPF began, 12 years ago! Then I had been turned off by the Dpreview.com community practice of using cats whiskers as the premium test of the prowess of premium lenses that give “bragging rights”!

This picture shows how the cat, in human life, can be so integrated and part of the family experience to share in happiness, bonding, haughtiness and withdrawal!

Asher

Good thing you've changed your rules, Asher! There are never too many cat pictures, says Manu, co-star of this picture. Thanks for the kind words.

Jarmo Juntunen

Antonio and Charlotte, thank you so much for your comments! Yes, Laura and Manu are quite inseparable. Too inseparable at times, if you ask the cat!