• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Happy new year

Cem_Usakligil

Hi,

I just came to visit after a very long time and I am glad to see that my old friends are still around and are posting great photos.

I wish you all a very happy new year. I hope that it will bring much happiness, health and fortune to all of us.

Cheers,
Cem

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Cem,

What a treat! May I wish you and your family a most wonderful, loving, healthy and stimulating year and successvin your ventures!

You are still part of the core fabric of OPF and we miss you!

Asher

Cem_Usakligil

Hi folks, thanks to all for the warm welcome. :)

Jerome, I hope that the new year brings plenty of pictures too. I haven't been using my camera gear much in the recent years. For the occasional snapshots, my phone camera has been more than adequate. But I want to get back into doing some "serious" photography this year. Will share with you here if it leads to anything. ;)