• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Swede to be American here

Andreas Kanon

Just wanted to take the time to say hi to everyone and introduce myself.
Andreas Kanon , 34 Years from Sweden.
I am an avid bird photographer and on occasion something else might get in front of my lens and end up being photographed as well :)

In a month or so from now i am moving to the US to settle down.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A.Kanon said:
Just wanted to take the time to say hi to everyone and introduce myself.
Andreas Kanon , 34 Years from Sweden.
I am an avid bird photographer and on occasion something else might get in front of my lens and end up being photographed as well :)

In a month or so from now i am moving to the US to settle down.
Hi Andreas,

This is a joy for me to welcome you. I love your pictures!

The birds are beautiful and so well framed and lit. some seem almost like studio pictures. Do you mostly take pictures at dawn and near the end of the day to get this lighting?

Anyway, welcome. I do hope you enjoy your new home and find professional and cultural rewards here.

Asher

Andreas Kanon

Thank you both for your warm welcome.

To answer your question Asher, i do try and take pictures during early morning and evening time.
Here in Sweden we have almost no darkness during the summertime so I have plenty of "working" time.
Very glad to hear you like my photos, as any photographer is I am sure.

-Andreas