• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Evening all!

Andrew Newey

Just discovered and registered on OPF and though I'd say 'Hi'!

I'm a Travel Photographer, based in Northamptonshire, England. I shoot landscapes, seascapes, architecture, portrait & street scenes around the globe and would not change careers for anything!

Feel free to visit my website, which has just been updated with new images from Peru, Easter Island, Australia, China, Tibet, Nepal & India at www.andrewnewey.com

Andrew

Welcome to OPF Andrew. I was able to just get a glimpse of your website and galleries because I am currently at work nd not supposed to be looking at this sort of stuff. It is incredibly beautiful and I can't wait until I get home so I can spend considerable time taking it all in.
James Newman