• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from Portugal

André Serrão

Hey everyone!

I'm André from Funchal, I'm nineteen years old. I love photography and finaly i bought my first DSLR (NIkon D40 :p) just over 2 mounths ago.

Best regards.

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Welcome to OPF

Hi Andre -

Welcome to OPF. This is a good place to learn about photography, share a bit and make a friend or two.

Funchal is a lovely place...we were there last year at this time. Our visit was on a Sunday so much was closed but we did hire a driver to see one side of the island and ride the baskets down the hill. The views are lovely from the Botanical Gardens. We will definitely visit again sometime!

Hope to get to know you more via photographs.