• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Im back

Well after having been busyier than a three legged dog in a bone factory i am back.

I was at the Toronto auto show recently and got some good contacts wanting to set up some shoots for a couple calendars I am putting together. I will be uploading a few new photos as time permits as I am still quite busy but i am back for the most part.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Aaron,

Wonderful to have you back! I'd love to see pictures of the three legged dog with one leg up, LOL!

I'm interested to know how the Toronto show was in terms of attendance and enthusiasm. Interesting to see how the MFR work out stratagems to survive! Did you need to get permission or were they helpful when you wanted to take pictures?

Asher

Well as for the dog well I dont have any pictures of him lol

as for the Toronto auto show I heard there were quite busy the whole week and a half. As for help full well some where more so than others. David the owner of saregent splatter (paintball) was quite help full and wants to set up a shoot with a few models and some of his vehicles. ( the models having been in playboy (yippy)). and also a broker in rare high end sports cars wants me to come shoot at thier showroom. But with any good there is bad and there was a few A@@%*&!%! but what can ya do.

Well today i was informed by my fiances that "if you take pictures oif any girls in swimsuits of bikinis or that where in playboy ill be pissed " my response was bassicly "well if thats the case then guess youll be pissed eh?"

This came about from my discussion with the owner of sargent splatters and the fact a couple of his splatters girls have done work in playboy.