• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

previous 360 photographer changing direction

Angel Sims

Hello

Just found this site today, I used to do 360 photography but decided it was too time consuming processing it afterwards, so now want to learn more about photography in general, i'm the editor of magazine so I work with a lot of talented photographers so learning from them as well. but thought getting involved with a forum would be a good idea as I am sure I can learn loads from you guys.

Especially as I now need to buy some new equipment.

Will have a read and get to know the forum and members first before asking for specific advice.

Cheers

Angel

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hello

Just found this site today, I used to do 360 photography but decided it was too time consuming processing it afterwards, so now want to learn more about photography in general, i'm the editor of magazine so I work with a lot of talented photographers so learning from them as well. but thought getting involved with a forum would be a good idea as I am sure I can learn loads from you guys.
Hi Angel,

What was your 360 degree photography system? Within your pictures you already have many small images. What equipment did you use?

Asher