• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi from Bedford, UK

Andy Bennette

Well from first few posts I have looked at this seems a friendly and encouraging place to be so here I am. 48 yo freelance (since January and still building the busness) photographer with an interest in conceptual artwork but generally adicted to cameras and open to any work that comes along to ay the bills.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Bonjour Andy
welcome on board OPF!
Yes it is a friendly place, that's the way we wanted it to be…
You may post some of your pictures in adequate fora/threads, we're already curious to see some of your work…

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well from first few posts I have looked at this seems a friendly and encouraging place to be so here I am. 48 yo freelance (since January and still building the busness) photographer with an interest in conceptual artwork but generally adicted to cameras and open to any work that comes along to ay the bills.
Andy,

I add my handshake too! I hope you can select several of your images of one style and post them for comment! We love to see new work. Also for earning money, post separately as to what you are trying to achieve. We're very interested in getting images to presentation and sale.

Enjoy!

Asher

Mike Shimwell

Welcome Andy. I hope that you enjoy it here.

I have some friends named Bennette - they are South African, although of Italien origin.

Mike