• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

I am a prolab manager in Halifax Nova Scotia. My goal is to contiuously R&D new products and sevices. I have worked in the lab industry fot 32 years and have never found it more challenging then the present.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome Allen,

A lot of pro labs have not been able to modify their business model and so couldn't compete with the tougher market and inexpensive great prints by Epson, HP and Canon printers. So I wonder how you are managing and whether you have a system that can get the job done, give photographers a better service and still yield a good living?

Asher

fahim mohammed

Welcome to the forum. Lovely, lovely place you live in. I took a 3 wks vacation a couple of years back driving all over Nova Scotia. Superb landscape. Did not know there was a pro-lab in Halifax!