• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

SC Sunrise

Jason Anderson

Just a test to see if I can upload and to see how it looks. (If this works - dont laugh at my image - yet!)

sunrise2.jpg

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jason,

Thanks for testing the posting function. did you do it by a link to your website? Anyway congrats at joining and we're looking forward to seeing your best pictures and joining in the discussions.

Perhaps you might also post in the "OPF Look Feel and Vibe" forum how the process works and how it went for you.

Thanks,

asher :)

Jason Anderson

Just did so - I threw up a jpg from desktop and it showed as a link, not an image. This is linked off my forums gallery, so that may be someting to look at. Way OT I know, and I should have used a better shot, but it was the one I was working on at the time.

Welcome to the Landscape/Wildlife/Travel forum, Jason. I like the feel of that Isle of Palms sunrise shot.

On a personal note, I'm about 25 miles north of Mooresville, NC, but have vacationed on Kiawah Island for many years with my family, and love the whole Charleston area. I was just down in that area a couple of weeks ago, checking out Francis Biedler Forest, near Summerville, SC.

Best of luck with your photography, and let us know how we can help!

Jason Anderson

Heh - you could help by pulling me up the learning curve faster and opening my eye artistically to things that heretofore I have been unable to envision on my own! Other than that, just clawing and scraping away at the 350D and my Scott Kelby book! :D

Last edited: