• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

V2p4n1

James Lemon

i-rqDhpv8-L.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

It's so counterintuitive, but such beards, if washed, are very healthful. In a recent hospital study, most of the clean shave doctors in a hospital had multi resistant staph on the faces! Bearded physicians had no bad germs at all. What's more, there's a molecule secreted that prevents bacteria from gripping and attaching to surfaces!

This beard is so wild, it made me think of that!

Asher

James Lemon

It's so counterintuitive, but such beards, if washed, are very healthful. In a recent hospital study, most of the clean shave doctors in a hospital had multi resistant staph on the faces! Bearded physicians had no bad germs at all. What's more, there's a molecule secreted that prevents bacteria from gripping and attaching to surfaces!

This beard is so wild, it made me think of that!

Asher

Hello Asher

I wouldn't think that would be the case but interesting to say the least. He was a pleasant fellow and yes the beard did get my attention as well as his hat,glasses plus the other items. The beard made me think that he is Jewish. I don't know much about him but I always make an effort to get a name a email address to send them photos. Napoleon was the name he gave me witch I thought to be unusual.

Best, regards
James

Asher Kelman

Hello Asher

I wouldn't think that would be the case but interesting to say the least. He was a pleasant fellow and yes the beard did get my attention as well as his hat,glasses plus the other items. The beard made me think that he is Jewish. I don't know much about him but I always make an effort to get a name a email address to send them photos. Napoleon was the name he gave me witch I thought to be unusual.

Best, regards
James

To go with that beard, If he was Jewish, he'd wear more conservative clothes, or else no hat but a kippah!

Asher

Asher Kelman

James,

I corrected what Siri rewrote on my iPhone, LOL!

If Jewish, a fellow with such an unshared beard, would likely be a chasid and wear black conservative clothes and a black hat. Or else, if more modern with such a beard, would have no hat but a small hand made kippah of young religious Zionist Jews.

i-rqDhpv8-L.jpg

This gentleman would not suggest to me anything Jewish and if there were 9 men ready for prayers and one needed a tenth to make the minyan needed for the full service, no one would ever think of approaching him, LOL!

Asher