• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Untilteled 010 Canada

James Lemon

i-tpxJChC-L.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The level of human expression and bonding in these pictures is evolving logarithmically!

This one seems unbeatable!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
James,

Do you agree with our impression that your style in what you are now showing appears to be evolving fast. Can you explain this in your approach, having resolved some burden, or just realized something you had missed before.

Or perhaps you simply hid these pearls from us and had this good a portfolio all along, but we were simply too unappreciative or pagan to merit seeing them!

'Cause these are really good!

Asher

James Lemon

James,

Do you agree with our impression that your style in what you are now showing appears to be evolving fast. Can you explain this in your approach, having resolved some burden, or just realized something you had missed before.

Or perhaps you simply hid these pearls from us and had this good a portfolio all along, but we were simply too unappreciative or pagan to merit seeing them!

'Cause these are really good!

Asher

Hi Asher

Thank you for your kind words... your observations always amaze me!!!
The majority of the images are current and posted the day I made them or some a day or two later and a few are from the archives but not more than a few months old. I wanted to show the spontaneity of them and to show that these are not images of friend's and family. They are images made out of coincidence: not planed and I don't wait for an expression or mood that I may think is appropriate this is how they presented themselves the magic eye. Some people like to take pictures of insects but taking pictures of people is my most favorite thing to do in my free time. They are just previews of an on going project. Whether or not you are in front of me or behind me when I am out walking I may stop turn around and ask you for your picture.

Best, regards
James