• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Daphne

James Lemon

i-2mGQZW4-L.jpg

From my emails.

What a lovely picture. You are a talented photographer Thank you sir.
I will keep it as s reminder of an unexpected meeting and a beautiful moment, like the cherry blossoms.
Pls do not hesitate to send any other pics that you like.

Daphne​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
i-2mGQZW4-L.jpg

Daphne​

Outstanding, James. I do like the softness here and the gentle way this grown woman is presented that makes her ethereal.

Do you ever stop to fuss over things like bringing out or sharpening the eyes. not that you should, but I am wondering whether that is in your workflow?

Asher

Tom dinning

Registrant*
i-2mGQZW4-L.jpg

Daphne​

Outstanding, James. I do like the softness here and the gentle way this grown woman is presented that makes her ethereal.

Do you ever stop to fuss over things like bringing out or sharpening the eyes. not that you should, but I am wondering whether that is in your workflow?

Asher

Asher. if you need to ask the question you're not paying attention.
Observe the picture as it is.

James Lemon

Thank you folks for your kind words!!

Maggie I haven't seen any of your work for a long time, the flowers here on the west coast are in full bloom. Lots of tulips right now!

Asher I don't play with images much, I like to do everything in camera but sometimes I wish that I had a reflector.

Best, regards
James

Asher Kelman

Thank you folks for your kind words!!

Maggie I haven't seen any of your work for a long time, the flowers here on the west coast are in full bloom. Lots of tulips right now!

Asher I don't play with images much, I like to do everything in camera but sometimes I wish that I had a reflector.

Best, regards
James

Reflectors can be had that are just 6" in diameter and then spring open to three times the size, perfect for having the subject hold at 45 degrees and well below the neck!

Asher

James Lemon

Reflectors can be had that are just 6" in diameter and then spring open to three times the size, perfect for having the subject hold at 45 degrees and well below the neck!

Asher

Hi Asher

I hit the streets with only the essentials one camera, lens, spare battery and a cleaning cloth, no camera bag or anything else. A reflector would be nice for a planned shoot.

James

Asher Kelman

Hi Asher

I hit the streets with only the essentials one camera, lens, spare battery and a cleaning cloth, no camera bag or anything else. A reflector would be nice for a planned shoot.

James

Actually, this reflector will fit in your pocket!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Hello Asher

It would come in handy, I will check it out thanks!

James

1240950744000_42078.jpg

It's actually only 4" collapsed! See here. So you might even be able to take a 24" one which will be 8" and that is a serious size!

You can carry it on a clip on your belt at the side, under your jacket.

Asher

James Lemon

1240950744000_42078.jpg

It's actually only 4" collapsed! See here. So you might even be able to take a 24" one which will be 8" and that is a serious size!

You can carry it on a clip on your belt at the side, under your jacket.

Asher

With or without reflector it is a great portrait. Period ! :)

Another one !!! As usual. Good, good... :)

Asher, Antonio

Thanks for the link and thank you for coming by Antonio appreciate your support.

James