• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A.K.A. Caribou Legs

James Lemon

i-gGhmLDm-L.jpg

James Lemon

Tel us more, James. This is an attention getting shot. What is the circumstance under which you met him?

Asher

I am almost sure he was running in a competition...

Great portrait James !

Asher, Antonio

I was returning home from a day trip and stopped in at a truck stop for coffee while on my way home.
He came running into the truck stop as I was leaving I rolled down my window and mentioned that I had see him earlier in the day and asked him for his picture.

He is currently running across Canada to raise awareness about abused women that have been sold into to sex trade, women that have gone missing and others who have lost their lives. This was after the first 75 kilometers of his journey, he will run 75 each day.

He completed a 3800 kilometre run last year that started in Vancouver to the Parliment building in Ottawa raising awareness about drinking water.

You can google Caribou Legs and find out more about him and his accomplishments. ( see example below)
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/caribou-legs-arrives-in-ottawa-following-3-800-km-run-1.3235453

Best, regards
James

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This man reminds me of Janism, where selflessness is key, but here taken to one step further of actually changing the world!

Asher