• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

At the french Cafe

Dr Klaus Schmitt

At our friend's french petite cafe....

big_455_Sharon_Portrait_IMG_8798_1.jpg

Using a 1957s Jupiter-3 f1.5/5cm (50mm) lens

[here you go Asher, you always nagged me to shoot portraits...]

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
At our friend's french petite cafe....

big_455_Sharon_Portrait_IMG_8798_1.jpg

Using a 1957s Jupiter-3 f1.5/5cm (50mm) lens

[here you go Asher, you always nagged me to shoot portraits...]

Thanks for the gracious gift! I enjoy the sharing of human interaction. This lady must be quite special. I hope you had time to talk to her at length. Your flowers are a delight of course, and I love nature, but I adore the bond that we allow to form between strangers. Almost immediately there's a sense that we were meant to have met!

Asher

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Well Asher, I know her a bit, since she came to Germany in 2001, stepped out of the train and our eyes met, together we are since.
She became my beautiful "midwestern" wife ;-)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well Asher, I know her a bit, since she came to Germany in 2001, stepped out of the train and our eyes met, together we are since.

Wow! What a lucky fellow! I am happy for both of you!

So you have a talented muse!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator

Et en français pour le café du même nom :
Très beau portrait ! Sensible et admiratif…
Nous savons maintenant ce qu'un regard veut dire pour le photographe…

Doug Kerr

Hi, Klaus,

Beautiful indeed. A lucky "encounter".

What exactly does "midwestern" mean here?

Best regards,

Doug