• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

More Bubbles

James Lemon

i-XQhwSNP-L.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
i-XQhwSNP-L.jpg

James,

Your new picture is so very different. So much so that even the word "Bubbles" does not, (at least in just this stage in your series of only two dissimilar portraits), does not have the same aura and motif of "Bubbles" that we ourselves developed From your opening and almost iconic picture, using a wide aperture of a beautiful lens on a stunning woman with round cheeks and round breasts to match the motif of "Bubbles" in the b.g.

Woth this entirely new thread announcing "More Bubbles" I would have expected that it would more of the same bubbly girl, who a few of us have affectionately named, "Bubbles"!

i-dG9SqL8-L.jpg

I am not putting down the new picture but you created a very high and hard to approach standard of joy, fun and potential possibilities with your first picture that it's a challenge to follow.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

She certainly is a fun and friendly lady. Here right shoulder's pose is like a subtle wink to have fun! Here length is established by the structure of her face and the long waves in her hair. The motif of "Bubbles", however does not overcome the strong waves in the hair and if this was not in the title, we would mostly think of allure of such an open smile and lovely hair.

Asher

James Lemon

i-dRqHSH4-L.jpg

Asher Antonio

Thank you both for your kind responses... much appreciated!

I saw them together at a car show on the weekend I approached them and asked for their picture. They asked me where I would like to go so I had to think fast through the whole process , it was a busy place with lots of people. They were wonderful and completely satisfied with the pictures I sent them. They really liked my camera and intrigued by my old school style.

James

Doug Kerr

Hi, James,

Well, another fabulous shot!

I saw them together at a car show on the weekend I approached them and asked for their picture. They asked me where I would like to go so I had to think fast through the whole process , it was a busy place with lots of people. They were wonderful and completely satisfied with the pictures I sent them.

A great story!

They really liked my camera and intrigued by my old school style.

As well they should have been!

Thanks for this latest shipment of bubbles!

Best regards,

Doug

James Lemon

Hi, James,

Well, another fabulous shot!

A great story!

As well they should have been!

Thanks for this latest shipment of bubbles!

Best regards,

Doug

Hi Doug

Thank you for stopping by... really glad you enjoyed them, much appreciated!

James

Michael Ritter

I love shooting vintage girls but find reflections in sunglasses are often problematic so I get them to hold them rather than wear them.

James Lemon

I love shooting vintage girls but find reflections in sunglasses are often problematic so I get them to hold them rather than wear them.

Hi Michael

That's a good idea! I know what you mean but I like to look for other pictures in the reflections and sometimes get myself in the picture too!

Best, regards

James