• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Warning: and are NSFW. Threads may start of as text only but then pictures could be added as part of a discussion or to make some point. This is not for family viewing without a parent's consent and supervision. If you are under age 18, please do not use this section
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A sort of Back Room, an escape valve so to speak.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This is a place for people to congregate to discuss what may be edgy but still civil. Testy but not insensitive. However, this is not just for stuff that you know is beyond the fringe of legality, common sense or damaging to OPF or anyone else. This section is very experimental. Rules? What rules. Well yes rules! The TOS still applies.

Otherwise, good luck!

Asher :)

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Asher Kelman said:
This is a place for people to congregate to discuss what may be edgy but still civil. Testy but not insensitive. However, this is not just for stuff that you know is beyond the fringe of legality, common sense or damaging to OPF or anyone else. This section is very experimental. Rules? What rules. Well yes rules! The TOS still applies.

Otherwise, good luck!

Asher :)
fot those who could have missed them the TOS can be read there http://www.openphotographyforums.com/tos.php

hope it helps the curious ones!

Don Finch

Interesting,
Tried to sarcastically reply to my own thread and got bumped off and had to log in again. Live and learn!

Asher Kelman

Don,

You should be able to able to talk to yourself!

I wonder whether you can't quote yourself other than copy and pasting?

What method doesn't work?

Asher

Don Finch

Just went on the quick reply and when I tried to post it a special message came up about taking it to the administrator etc. I just signed in again and decided to whine about it instead. LOL

Don Finch

I just checked again to see if it worked all right and all was well. Maybe I had logged off by mistake earlier and hadn't noticed. No problem. Okay here. Thanx

Asher Kelman

This forum depends on posting to make it worthwile for everyone. As only 1 in 10 new members post, thanks for being in the group who actually wade in!

Every time you answer a post with something meaningful as an idea, opinion, point of view, report, methodology or best of all a picture, you add a heartbeat to OPF. Thanks.

Thanks to everyone who does this and everyone else, you are welcome too.

Asher