• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sunshiny Ferris Wheel

Cem_Usakligil

Inspired by Michael's Ferris Wheel here, I have decided to share this old one of mine again. My first post was some 6.5 years ago and I apologize if you resent me repeating myself that often. ;)

e13640.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Inspired by Michael's Ferris Wheel here, I have decided to share this old one of mine again. My first post was some 6.5 years ago and I apologize if you resent me repeating myself that often. ;)

e13640.jpg

If we totally remembered beautiful experiences, Cem, sex would not be a regular need, even for young people. One could just sit back and remember. But then who would bother to eat or go to work?

So thank goodness we don't hold such visual detail, beyond a vague recollection. This picture does seem very faintly reminiscent of something, but there's no certainty. So today, I get a good jolt of neurostimulaters and a delight looking at this as if for the first time.

We do depend on a lot of forgetting or else we could not face our own transgressions or the slights of others and no flower would interest us - we'd be mean and resentful!

Fortunately, I'm pretty adept at forgetting so I enjoy the tiniest flower and trees I've seen yesterday and the day before. In addition I like myself and a lot of other folk as collectively there's very little bad we do and a lot of good. Anyway that's how I feel as I cannot remember a damn thing!

Asher