• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Blacktailed jackrabbit

Dave Butcher

Okay this is not my best wildlife photo but this is the one that took the longest so far. I was walking through Sunset Park's Nature Trails last Saturday and I watched this beautiful creature run across the path. I spent the next 15 minutes trying to get a decent shot of this beautiful creature, and this is the best of the group. Now I did crop it some and if I would have cropped it more I was afraid how it would turn out. This was also shot at the max of my 70-300mm lens

BLACKTAILED%20JACKRABBIT%200001%20WM-XL.jpg

Doug Herr

They can be quite elusive but after an hour or so they'll relax and you'll become just another part of the background scenery.