• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Jamie

James Lemon

i-hBgrC7k-L.jpg

James Lemon

Hi James,

How well do you know Jamie? She seems an interesting person. Do you have more pictures of her?

Asher

Hi Asher

Sorry no more pics. Jamie is a relative from my mothers side of the family. She is a sweet young lady with a good education but decided to work in her fathers paving business running a piece of heavy equipment and also looks after the companies safety program. She is soon to be married to one of her fathers employees who is a fine young man. They make a great couple and have a prosperous future ahead of them.

Best, regards
James

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Asher

Sorry no more pics. Jamie is a relative from my mothers side of the family. She is a sweet young lady with a good education but decided to work in her fathers paving business running a piece of heavy equipment and also looks after the companies safety program. She is soon to be married to one of her fathers employees who is a fine young man. They make a great couple and have a prosperous future ahead of them.

Best, regards
James

I hope you will get some casual engagement pictures for them to treasure!

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, James,

What a wonderful story.

A noble profession, heavy equipment operator.

Let's have a pic of her aboard!

Best regards,

Doug

James Lemon

Antonio , Asher, Doug

Thank you for the comments! I will try to get some more pictures the next time that I pay a visit.

Best, regards

James

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Asher

It might be sometime before I would see her again in that environment. She lives along ways away from me but maybe next summer.

I look forward to seeing you add to this and having a series as she is going to be a great subject!

Asher