• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Pensive Moment

Peter Dexter

Natural window light.

31584202295_aa8c6823d2_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Natural window light.

31584202295_aa8c6823d2_b.jpg

Somehow I feel we have seen her before?

Anyway, Peter, she has a fresh in damaged appearance. I like the relaxed and gentle way she is shown. Am impressed with your discipline. Also like the "Frida Kahlo" eyebrows!

I wish her a good and meaningful path in life to fulfillment of her potential. What does she do and what is she hoping to become?

Asher

Peter Dexter

Yes Asher I hope this isn't a repost of one I've posted before. I just looked again and I don't see it. Anyway it is the same girl from "Early Morning". Well she would like to study archeology but such an opportunity really wouldn't be available to her here. Her passion is the gym and she has talked of studying something along the lines of sports medicine. Maybe this will change. Thank you for your observations and probably won't be the last you'll be seeing of her here.