• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

the one and only ...

Like Asher, my first thought was wow.. such a nice truck.. and I love the toning, then I noticed what I surmised was a door frame, and then the child on the floor playing. Great little bit of story telling there.. and like Asher says, adorable little child! :) Maggie

Peter Dexter

It's a lovely picture of the child and how wonderful you could find such a beautiful truck toy. I'd say buy another for next year as really nice toys like that won't be around for much longer.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This got me again, LOL!
I forgot I had seen it already, and once again I enjoyed the superb and strong truck image.

I'm obviously in my second childhood!

Asher