• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

"Jesse the Hat" - actor's headshot

John Maio

pro member
Jesse is an accomplished young rider and has appeared in a few feature films in the Western genre as a background player. He's gradually trying to change his look. At any rate, three cheers for someone under 20 that even knows how to spell Fedora!

©2006 John Maio

j_hatfield_068.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
John,

I like the pose. There's actually a lot more in that image. I can imagine a lot of interesting variations of just this picture.

I'm sure Jesse loves his headshot!

Asher

Last edited:

John Maio

pro member
Asher,

I guess I should have said this post was for sharing, not for re-engineering the photo, which was chosen by his agent.

Sorry

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I guessed that, John

I'm just impressed that there's a lot of more information in the file and one could do all sorts on interesting things. As it is, the picture does both you and Jesse proud. After all its fine as it is!

Asher

Last edited: